Manager, Information Technology
Reporting to the CEO, the IT Manager will be accountable for the management, strategy, and execution of IT infrastructure. The successful candidate will lead a small IT team, and oversee the technology operation servicing clients and a team of 150+ employees.
- 10+ years relevant IT experience, preferably in a management role
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Cisco certification considered a strong asset
- Microsoft training and certifications or similar credentials
- Strong knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Experience in programming/coding required
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Familiar with VMWare, Microsoft Access, and Excel pivot tables
- Ability to manage people; must possess a positive attitude and work well with others while also possessing the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively from a remote location via phone, email, IM, etc.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle budget by ensuring cost effectiveness
If you are excited by the opportunity to work for this fast-growing, highly successful company that offers competitive pay and other incentives, please apply in confidence to: email@example.com.